How to get advice
We want to make it easy for you to get the help you need from Citizens Advice Bureau West Lothian. Here’s how you can get in touch with us (our opening hours are shown at the side of this page).
Advice in person
- Come to our Almondbank Centre office – see the map on the find us page.
- At one of our outreach centres (see sidebar for details of locations and opening times):
Advice by phone
- Call our office on 01506 432977
- Citizens Advice Direct – a telephone advice service. Call 0808 800 9060
- Citizens Advice Consumer Service – a specialist telephone advice service for problems relating to goods and services. Call 0845 404 0506
Advice by email
- You can send an email to the bureau at enquiries@cabwestlothian.
- An online advice service is delivered through Adviceguide Scotland which is an online advice and information website delivered by Citizens Advice Scotland in partnership with Citizens Advice (England and Wales)
Citizens Advice Bureau West Lothian has a complaints handling procedure. Please e-mail enquiries@cabwestlothian.
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ref No: 617485