Dealing with family problems can be very difficult and often occur at times of great stress.

Citizens Advice Bureau do not provide a relationship counselling service but we can provide practical help and advice on a wide range of issues and problems.  For example:

  • What are your rights are if your relationship has broken down
    • Where could we get counselling
    • Can you stay in the family home
    • What about the children
    • Who do we need to tell
  • Where can I get legal advice from specialists in family law
  • Making a will
  • Registering a birth
  • Civil partnerships
  • Kinship care
  • …and many more

For help please come into the bureau, call us or send an email.  Further help can also be found on the Adviceguide (Scotland) website.